"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Day Late

I know what you're thinking, you can't believe I'm a day late with a blog post yet again. I have fallen so behind lately. Would you believe I still haven't completely unpacked from my trip to Palm Springs? My half empty suitcase is still sitting on my bedroom floor, waiting to trip anyone that passes by. It's become a real safety hazard, especially when the lights are out and you're half asleep in the middle of the night.

I really did mean to post on time yesterday, but a family obligation called me away at the last minute and ended up lasting way longer than expected. I ended up getting home at eleven, exhausted. I'd completely forgotten about posting and just fell into bed. I don't mean to complain, it was entirely worth it, but I do apologize for my scattered behavior of late. It's time to rally my mental faculties and get caught up, starting now!

So please bear with me, and I will see you all tomorrow. Hopefully with something more interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment