"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Long Weekend

This long weekend has been busy and wonderful so far, so busy and wonderful that I've neglected to post until now. Not only that, but I don't have much that's interesting to tell you. Highlights of the weekend so far include yard work, pina colada soft serve ice cream (so good!), and tonight: going jogging. This was the first actual workout I've done besides walking the dog in quite some time. And it actually went pretty well. Of course, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Could be that I wake up with legs of jello. So stay tuned! I will be back again on Tuesday, with the long weekend over, ready to bring you far better entertainment. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment