"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fall is Coming...

We are officially half way through August. The days are getting just a little shorter, and the temperature just a little cooler in that oh so cruel reminder that summer cannot last forever. And even though I still have the same amount of hours in the day, it still feels as though they're getting shorter too. I can't seem to get everything done. I keep running out of time. And at the end of the day I'm kicking myself over the seemingly endless list of tasks I failed to accomplish.

It's possible that I'm only feeling rushed because it's getting darker sooner. It does tend to make the days feel so much shorter. But I can't seem to shake it. Even though I get out of bed earlier and go to bed later, I'm getting less done instead of more. Despite my To Do Lists, despite my attempts at efficiency, I'm still running behind. Fall had better stay away for a little while yet, I have way too much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment