"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Still Feeling Crappy

I have to plead for patience this week. I woke up Monday morning feeling a lot better, but by the time I got home from work I felt horrible. I had the worst sinus pain I've had in a long time. I spent the entire evening wishing I could pull my teeth out with pliers. Still feeling crappy the next morning, I stayed home from work. And it was a good thing I did, because I was miserable. By noon it had developed into a flu as well so I was able to add throwing up to my list of symptoms. (Lucky me!) So, obviously I haven't had time to write a proper blog post.

I hope to be feeling better soon, and don't worry, I'll still be posting this week's edition of Five Sentence Fiction on Friday. So, thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment