"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The New Website - Updated

This is just a quick post to let you know that yes, the new website is up and running. However, I'm not posting the link yet because there are still a few niggly bits that just refuse to cooperate. I'm not especially tech-savy, and I'm finding that Wordpress isn't as user friendly as I'd like. I don't know why it thinks I'm asking for the moon when all I want is to change font types, and center a few titles, but apparently it does. There are a few widgets that aren't functioning properly, and when I imported all my blog posts from here, they don't show up anywhere on the site. I can get to them from my dashboard but someone just visiting the site wouldn't be able to find them. So, it's a little like a magic trick, the act of the disappearing blog posts!

Long story short, I will continue to tinker with the website and in the meantime I will keep posting here. I wanted to let you know, because I hate appearing as though I didn't keep my word. The website is up as promised, it's just not quite to the standard I would like, and I refuse to let you guys fumble with an inadequate website. I'm hoping to have it finished within the next week or two, so stay tuned for more info as it becomes available. And a big thank you to all of you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment