"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, it's the first day of the new year and normally this post would be about my new year's resolutions. But I'm not making any this year. Making proclamations doesn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean I'm not exacted about a shiny, brand new year.

First of all, my mentorship is beginning. I have my first meeting on Saturday and for the next four months I'm under the guidance of my mentor. I want to make the most of such a valuable opportunity, so a great deal of my free time is going to be put aside for working with her. Hopefully my blog shouldn't suffer too much, and I know you all will be patient with me. It feels good to take such a strong step towards building a career in writing.

There's so much to look forward to with the start of a new year. So many possibilities in the 365 days ahead. What are you looking forward to? What new steps will you be taking?

No comments:

Post a Comment