"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Sentence Fiction Friday - Locked

Welcome to Friday and this week's edition of Five Sentence Fiction. This week's prompt is locked. If you'd like to find out what Five Sentence Fiction is all about, or give it a try yourself, just visit Lillie McFerrin Writes. Enjoy!

I pulled at the door, heaving on it with all of my body weight. I screamed and clawed at it, giving it one last hopeful rattle before sinking to the ground. It was all over now.
"Oh dear, was it locked?"
He was moving slowly, patiently, taking long enough that I looked down, noticed the glimmer of a broken bottle and picked it up. I smiled, maybe it wasn't over yet after all. 

Thus concludes another edition of Five Sentence Fiction. I hope you enjoyed this one, and if you did, let me know in the comments section, or share it with other people you think might enjoy it. If you're still hankering for more Five Sentence Fiction, just follow the links below to read previous week's editions. Have a great weekend!

Five Sentence Fiction Friday - View
Five Sentence Fiction Friday - Blades
Five Sentence Fiction Friday - Home

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I wondered where you were this week; better late than and never and worth the wait with this atmospheric, creepy tale, xxx


    http://40somethingundomesticateddevil.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/5-sentence-fiction-locked-part-6-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete